1. We believe the Holy Bible (all 66 books of the Old and New Testaments) to be divinely inspired. It is the only fully trustworthy authority for faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power and that this Triune God is the Creator, Sustainer, Ruler, Redeemer and Judge of the World.
3. We believe in the full deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His atoning sacrifice on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin, becoming an example for us and defeating evil; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal and visible return in power and glory to establish a new heaven and new earth.
4. We believe in the dignity of all people, male and female, created by and for God; that by human disobedience to God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; that all humans are sinners by nature and practice and that all who believe in Jesus Christ alone appropriate by the grace of God his atoning work and are declared righteous and brought into right relationship with God.
5. We believe in the present and active ministry of the Holy Spirit who leads people to repentance, unites them with Christ through new birth, enables them to live godly lives and empowers them for witness and ministry.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God